8:15:00 PM

Deep South Meteor Fireball ? 03OCT2011

Email From:
Land Solutions-Tuscaloosa, AL:
I live in Tuscaloosa, Alabama and was out walking the dog Sept. 3rd at 7:30pm and saw what appeared to be an orange ball of light  hovering in the sky. I was facing south and it looked to traveling south east. As a few minutes passed, it looked like it was on fire or a ball of fire. It slowly went away but as it did it changed from blue to white. I tried to get a picture with my phone but was not successful. I really have not given any thoughts about UFO's but after seeing this object, I began to wonder.  Anyone else in the south witness anything like this?


ADDITIONAL REPORTS ARE NEEDED...PLEASE EMAIL WXTX01@GMAIL.COM WITH ALL DETAILS YOU CAN REMEMBER. THANK YOU




No comments:

Post a Comment