3:30:00 AM

Bright Kansas Fireball 03:55 am CDT Reported To Worldwide Meteor/Meteorite News...Posted to ELPALLSKY By Request...

Ruben K.-Rose Hill, KS: 08JUL2011
A couple of months ago I emailed you about a meteor I saw. I don't know how likely I am to see another one but I walked outside for a bit a little while ago and I saw another one. A yellow fireball streaking down for about 7-8 seconds until burnt up about 10 degrees above the horizon. I am loacted in Rose Hill KS and I saw this in the West. This was around 3.55am local time btw.
Regards,
Ruben.

***If you are searching for information about a meteor fireball that you witnessed, please leave a report of what you saw at wxtx01@gmail.com Please include the date and time, the direction you were facing/driving, the direction in which the object moved (upper left to lower right etc.) approximate size and brightness compared to a full moon, color, any flashes, streaks, fragmentation and any sounds or delayed sounds such as sonic booms, hisses, sizzles etc. Thank you! Your information is vital to research/recovery efforts so please take time to report.*** 

No comments:

Post a Comment