9:31:00 AM

Breaking News...Meteor Fireball Bolide Widely Seen Across Northeast, New England U.S. and SE Canada

Numerous Reports Of An Early AM Bolide Michigan, Vermont, NY, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Ontario 23FEB2011
Videos or Pictures Of This Event Please Email To
wxtx01@gmail.com
West Chester, Pennsylvania arrived from google.com on "elp allsky: GLOBAL GREEN FIREBALL ALERT Issued By "Worldwide Meteor/Meteorite News", Tokyo Japan" by searching for green meteor february 23.
09:14:06 -- 11 minutes ago
Feb 23 2011, 5:39 AM Guest686 (guest): From Landenberg, PA: During my 5:15am commute this morning (2.23.2011) I think I saw a meteor very low in the sky. It went over the road I was driving (Rt 841 & School Hse Rd in Landenberg, PA). I lost sight of it, because of a hill and trees. I am very curious if anyone else saw it. It was almost unreal - it was a big blue illuminated ball headed for the ground at an angle. I can't get it out of my mind - what a wonderful way to start off the day!!
Email From jfugitt Michigan: 
Saw this this morning at 5:15 EST in the eastern sky, . It was so cool. Long, green and white, and very bright
Toronto, Ontario arrived from google.ca on "elp allsky" by searching for bright light smoke toronto february 22.
09:44:47 -- 14 minutes ago
Reading, Pennsylvania arrived from google.com on "elp allsky: Breaking News...Meteor Fireball Bolide Widely Seen Across Northeast, New England U.S. and SE Canada" by searching for meteor 2/23/2011.
10:01:07 -- 23 minutes ago
From Anonymous: I saw this too. I was out walking my dogs...it was closer to midnight, a little past, actually. I'm in Tustin, and it appeared very very bright and very close to where I was. It was a bright, straight-downward-streaking flash that appeared to have a small piece break off (equally bright), and then it disappeared. It only lasted about a second, and to me it seemed like God was shooting a Roman candle at me. Fortunately, he missed.  We are glad he did! Thank you.
From Charlie In PA: WHILE WORKING IN READING,PA. 5:15 AM SAW LARGE GREEN METEOR IN NORTH EAST SKY. CHARLIE
From The Chat Box:
Feb 23 2011, 4:09 PM Guest316 (guest): Driving south on I-95 and saw this hugh green and orange fireball flying to earth around 515am

Feb 23 2011, 4:38 PM NewJersey (guest): Driving from home in Swedesboro NJ I saw a large green fireball with debris falling off from the back. The time was 5:15 AM

Feb 23 2011, 4:39 PM
NewJersey (guest): Also driving North
From The Chat Box...
Feb 24 2011, 5:25 AM Guest503 (guest): 5:14 A.M. on 02-23-11 in Palmyra, NJ facing the Northwestern sky when I witnessed a bright green meteorite with green tail moving from left to right.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment