12:14:00 AM

Houston Meteor Fireball Reported To ELPALLSKY 01OCT2011

From The ELPALLSKY Chatbox:
Oct 1 2011, 7:25 PM Guest632 (guest):
I was driving to work this morning om I45 South at appr. 540am. I saw what I thought to be a falling star. It started out White and falling towards the skyline but soon turned to look like it was on fire as if an engine had burned out as it went down. Ellington Field, Hobby Airport are the only two strips I am aware of. I watched the news but have seen nothing reported. Space Junk??? I don't know, all I do think I know is that it did make it thru the atmosphere, maybe landed in the gulf, Galveston??

***If you are searching for information about this fireball and/or witnessed it, please leave a report of what you saw at wxtx01@gmail.com Please include the date and time, the direction you were facing/driving, the direction in which the object moved (upper left to lower right etc.) approximate size and brightness compared to a full moon, color, any flashes, streaks, fragmentation and any sounds or delayed sounds such as sonic booms, hisses, sizzles etc. Thank you! Your information is vital to research/recovery efforts so please take time to report.*** 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment