4:30:00 AM

BREAKING METEOR FIREBALL NEWS...A FIFTH California Fireball In Two Days Now In To ELPALLSKY 08AUG2011

An Astounding FIFTH CA Fireball In Just Two Days Has Been Confirmed To ELPALLSKY !!...Event Occurred 08AUG2011 At ~10:30-11:00 P.M. PDT And Is Described In The Following E-Mail...

Email From:
J.D.-North San Diego County, CA:
Hi. I also saw the fireball around 10:30PM on Aug 8th. My husband & I live by the ocean in north county San Diego and we were laying on our lawn looking at the stars. He dozed (of course it would happen then) and then I saw the meteor.  I clearly saw the white streaks of heat or fire projecting from the front as something does upon entering the atmosphere. Then it was a vibrant blue, followed by an orangy yellow and finally the typical white-ish looooong tail.  I immediately sat up & was astonished at how long it remained in the sky. I could have easy counted to 3 using the one-one thousand method. It was so large it almost appeared as if it were closer than the airplanes that had been flying over our heads that night. I thought I would even see a flash from the impact but no.  I have seen MANY meteor showers but this was extraordinary. Im surprised it wasn't on the news. It was amazing; I will never forget it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

On 8.9.11 around 8:50 PM to the West, I saw a bright yellowish fireball coming down. It quickly moved leaving a tiny debris behind until it disappeared. My location is Bayonne, New Jersey.
Maria Merkel

Post a Comment